Crown Knot Quick Wick
1.25" tall wick and 5" spine
Turn any hoop into a firehoop. This super light wick attaches easily onto any hoop (or any tube, pole, staff, bike axle, etc). Any firehoop can accidentally melt or a spine fray, potentially wasting the entire
product. The Quick Wick® eliminates this issue. It also allows you to change your firehoop size as your regular hoop size evolves.
Use Quick Wicks® on different hoops, taped or sanded, minis & LED hoops. (note: this could void a warranty on an LED hoop) Other ideas: throw some on each end of a staff, onto a bike, a helmet, get creative. The paper-thin belt is virtually unnoticeable when hooping and the clamp does not get hot.
© 2009 Scott Crews, Synergy FlowArts, LLC
The main difference between Crown-Knot Quick Wick and The Original Quick Wick is the absence of any metal fastening the crown knot itself. The difference in weight, burn time or flame size is negligible. There is no difference in overall performance, safety or the ability to re-wick.
- Crown Knot wick heads are about 1.25 inches "tall"
- Different clamp sizes available for all kinds of tubings
- Weigh about 1.5 ounces (about the weight of 6 quarters).
- Stainless Steel construction for the best resistance to rust.
- Flexible cable-spine is rigid, like a rod, but springs back into shape when bent.
- Tested, secure and as safe as playing with fire gets!
- Designed to last several lifetimes if properly cared for.
- Hand-made in North Carolina, U.S.A.
If you are unsure of the Outside Diameter of your tubing (not
hoop OD), please measure it. It is very important that you get the
correct size Quick Wick®. Each clamp is specifically designed for
certain tubing sizes. The increments are very small so precision counts.
- 5/8" Tubing is 14-16mm
- 3/4" Tubing is 19-20mm